Questions for Discussion and Consensus Statement:
1. To support the World Health Organization’s (WHO) 2017 Health Determinants and the UN SDG 17 Goal #3 Health and Well-Being, what are the various strategies for best use of technology to enhance human involvement, accountable, adaptable, sustainability, inclusiveness, and are based on specific human needs? Prioritize your strategies.
2. How can the university holistic health and well-being curriculum be redesigned to facilitate the promotion of an active student-centered learning orientation that empowers individuals to develop active healthy lifestyles which requires the integration of skill development, physical fitness, health literacy, nutrition, and leisure processes?
3. What are the various approaches for promoting physical activity, holistic health, and well-being to better link with community-based networking that encourages cultural competence and role-modeling? Prioritize your approaches.
4. For holistic school children health development, what strategies are available for integrating the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC), UN 17 SDGs, and Social Emotional Learning (SEL) with any school curriculum? Prioritize your strategies.
5. What are strategies for developing Smart City sustainability service programs by using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to enhance human health, environment, education, knowledge transfer, etc. for people to improve quality of life? Prioritize your strategies.
6. Identify any remaining discussion issues that were missed in the first 5 questions?